The largest circulation newspaper in the U.S., the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), is running a Cyber Monday rock-bottom $1 sale on its digital edition of the “Journal”.
You can keep abreast of American economic and international business topics, and financial news and issues, for only $1 a month, for 3 months. At about 3 ½ cents a day, this deal is a steal by any standards, probably even by the times when the WSJ was first published in 1889.
The way the deal works is that for the first 3 months, your credit card will be charged $1 per month. Once the Cyber Monday promotion expires, after 3 months, your subscription will automatically renew at the prevailing monthly subscription rate. The current monthly rate is $28.99 per month.
Of course, if you do not wish to continue the subscription after the 3 month promotion, you may cancel before the 3 month promotional period is up by calling 1-800-JOURNAL (568-7625).
The Wall Street Journal deal includes:
• Financial, business and world news 24/7
• Is accessable on the web, tablet and smartphone
• WSJ+ membership has invitations to editorial events, access to top golf clubs, seasonal wine cases
• WSJ Weekend — breaking news, personal finance, reviews, and expanded lifestyle coverage
• Plus the ability to search of the past 4 years of articles and video
Investors Business Daily is also having a sale – a 2 month subscription for $10.
The IBD covers international business, finance, and economics analysis. More importantly, it teaches investors William O’Neil’s CAN SLIM method of investing. This method teaches the reader the common traits of winning stocks that have performed well in the past, how to look for them in today’s stocks and ever-changing market conditions, according to the IBD.
Once the Black Friday promotion expires, after 2 months, your subscription will automatically renew at the prevailing monthly subscription rate. However, it can be cancelled before it renews by calling 1-800-831-2525
The current monthly rate for the electronic version of Investor’s Business Daily, or eIBD, is $28.95 per month. The printed edition of IBD is $32.95 and delivered to your doorstep.
The Investors Business Daily IBD Black Friday promotion includes:
• Market analysis.
• Access to exclusive stock lists including IBD 50, Big Cap 20 and Sector Leaders, which has tripled the performance of the S&P 500 YTD.
• IBD’s proprietary stock ratings.
• Subscriber-access to the powerful investing tools and personalized features on the award-winning Investors.com.
• A complimentary training session.
What do you think of these sales? Are they great deals? Will you take advantage of them?
Use the buttons below to share this information with your family and friends, and leave us a comment below!