Black Friday has become a monumental 2-day event, with most retailers starting sales on Thanksgiving night, or even earlier.
And while most retailers have great online sales items during that time, the best deals are usually saved for in-stores.
Which means long lines and complete chaos for shoppers trying to find that must-have item.
Well, not this year. I did some research and found out the top 5 stores with the best Black Friday deals this year.
Below, you’ll find each store, along with sale hours, their best sale items, early specials and a link to their sites and Black Friday ads.
There are also great extras, like store maps and apps, to help you get what you need, minus all the headaches.
Store Hours: Sales start 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day in-stores and 12:01 am EST on Thanksgiving through Walmart.com.
Also, if you download the Walmart app, you not only get access to early deals, but starting Nov. 17 you get a map detailing where hot-ticket items are located in the store.
See their ad here
Deals: There will be tons of deals, but here are their top offers:
• 55: Philips Smart TV with 4K:$298.
• PlayStation 4 500GB bundle (with $30 gift card): $249.
• DJI Drone Phantom Standard 3: $369 (save $130).
• iPhone or Samsung device for $0 down (with qualifying credit). If you add on select AT&T Next or a Verizon plan, you get a $250 Walmart gift card.
Store Hours: 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day in-store and 12:00 am on Thanksgiving for online deals . Black Friday presale and doorbusters available on Cartwheel and online starting November 23.
Plus, on November 23, special deals available through Cartwheel only.
• Samsung 50″ 4K UHD Samsung TV: 397.
• Apple Watch Series 1: $198 (save $70).
• Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle (with $40 Target gift card): $249.99.
Target Black Friday Doorbusters:
Thanksgiving Doorbusters: Amazon Fire 7″ Kids edition tablet: $74.99 and the Amazon Fire 7″ 8GB Wi-Fi tablet: $33.33.
Black Friday Doorbusters: Buy one, get one free offers on toys, including all Star Wars Rogue One toys, Marvel toys, and Disney princess toys.
Store Hours: 5 pm on Thanksgiving Day in-store and 12:00 am EST on Thanksgiving for online sales.
They will also have doorbusters at 8 am EST on Black Friday.
Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members will get early access to Black Friday deals on Nov. 21.
See their Black Friday ad here.
•49-inch Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TV: $199.99 (save $300).
•13″ Macbook Air fo$799.99 (save $200).
Store Hours: 5 pm EST on Thanksgiving in-stores, and online starting Wednesday, November 23.
Doorbusters are only available in-store, from midnight to 7am EST on Black Friday.
See their full ad here
• Sesame Street Play all day Elmo: $19.99.
• LeapFrog LeapPads: $79.99.
• Classic board games: $7 and up.
Black Friday Doorbusters:
• Barbie pop-up camper: $53.99 (save $35), NERF N-Strike Mega Blaster: $29.99, and select LEGO construction sets from 11.99 to $65.99.
Deals: Now through Nov. 24, Amazon is having a “Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week Sale, ” featuring daily lightning deals.
Each day will have new offers, among them:
• Kindle: $49.99.
• 32″ 720p LED TV: $69.99.
• 43” 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $199.
• Blue Yeti USB Microphone: $89.99.
Amazon Prime members will have early access to more than 30,000 deals.
Are you going to take advantage of these Black Friday 2016 deals?
Tell us what deals you’re excited about below and be sure to follow all my latest consumer news reports on Twitter!