Today Target announced a new series of savings events consisting of REDcard and Cartwheel Pre-Black Friday deals, as well as a preview of its Cyber Week sale.
The sale events will be unleashed in three phases beginning today and running through Cyber Week.
Some deals are part of one-day only events.
The first set of savings is available only to REDcard holders in an exclusive two-day event that starts today (November 26) on Target.com.
REDcard holders are being given access to 25 Black Friday doorbusters on November 26 and 27.
Target says, “Discounts will be taken at checkout when guests use their REDcard to pay.”
Highlights of the 25 Black Friday doorbusters available in the REDcard event include:
- Apple iPod Touch 16GB 5th Generation ($229) + get a $50 gift card with the purchase
- KidTrax SRT Viper 6 Volt Ride-On Car for kids for $99 (reg. price $179.99)
- Nikon L320 16.1MP Digital Camera with 26x Optical Zoom for $99 (reg. price $229.99)
- Cabbage Patch Kids Play and Travel Set with Cabbage Patch Kids Cuddler for only $25 (reg. price $39.99)
Available for everyone starting Wednesday November 27, Target will be offering “special Black Friday-like deals on some of the season’s hottest toys and electronics in stores nationwide” through Cartwheel.
Cartwheel is a new digital savings program offered by Target that lets shoppers select in-store offers via their smartphones.
The Cartwheel deals will be available only on Wednesday, November 27 with 30 specials including:
- 40% off Dyson DC35 Digital Slim vacuum
- 40% off Rachael Ray 15-piece cookset
- 42% off Ninja Master Prep Blender
- 50% off T-Fal 20-piece nonstick cookware
- Huge savings on top kids gift items including:
- 60% off the Nerf Hailfire Blaster
- 50% off a LeapPad2 Tablet
- 50% off Monsters University Figures
- 50% off Disney Princess Dresses
Then on Thanksgiving, almost all of Target’s Black Friday doorbusters will become available online at Target.com.
The company didn’t release a specific time the doorbusters would be available online, only noting sometime “in the early hours of Thursday.”
Beginning at 12:01 am Black Friday through store close, shoppers who spend $75 or more in Target stores will receive a coupon good for 20% off a future purchase in the first week of December.
The same Black Friday offer begins online at 2 a.m. Central time at Target.com.
Next on Sunday, December 1, Target’s Cyber Week deals will begin.
Throughout Cyber Week at Target, over “100,000 items will be on sale including category-wide deals on toys, women’s and men’s apparel.”
Target says it’s also “extending free shipping on more than 300 of the hottest toys through the entire holiday season.”
REDcard holders will still receive an extra 5 percent off of eligible purchases and free shipping on Target.com orders.
Target’s Cyber Monday deals that begin on December 2, 2013 include:
- All men’s, women’s and kid’s apparel and accessories, jewelry and shoes: Buy one get one 60% off + free shipping (Buy one get one 50% off on men’s and women’s the rest of Cyber Week)
- Thousands of toys: buy one get one 30% off + free shipping
- Dyson DC-41 Animal vacuum for $399.99 (reg. price $599.99)
- Pentax Q10 camera for $249.99 (reg. price $399.99)
- Polaroid Action Cam for $89.99 (reg. price $129.99)
- Samsung GS3 Mini Unlocked Phone for $239.99 (reg. price $319.99)
Target’s 2013 Cyber Week sale includes daily doorbusters and other deals available December 1 – 7, including:
- Canon DSLR EOS 60D bundle camera for $899.99 (reg. price $1,319.99)
- KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories: 20% off
- 47” LG 1080p HDTV for $469.99 (reg. price S699.99)
- Polaroid 7” digital photo frame for $39.99 (reg. price $69.99)
- Buy one get one 30% off Monster High and Transformers licensed toys
- Maylong tablet bundle MVP 295 in select colors for $85 (reg. price $149)
- Oster Blender for $149.99 (reg. price $249.99)
- Omega Juicer ($299.99) + get a $75 gift card with the purchase
More about Target’s 2013 Black Friday sales can be found here.
To learn more about Cartwheel, shoppers can visit Cartwheel.com or download the free app at the Apple or Android app stores.
REDcard holders can view their exclusive savings event at http://www.target.com/c/redcard-exclusive-offer-ways-to-shop/-/N-55zig.