I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard all year.
It seems that The Hillywood Show followed the cast of Supernatural around this season, recreating and parodying many of its scenes in perfect direction and alignment along with the song Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.
The parody stars Osric Chau (Kevin Tran) as Sam Winchester and Rob Benedict (Chuck Shurley) as Cain.
I’ll admit it: at the beginning of the video, I was concerned it would be silly. However, having heard such amazing things about it, I watched. I found myself in stitches, literally crying tears of laughter. The video includes members of the cast throughout (the actual Impala included) as well as at the end, dancing and having a great time, something that we hardly ever get to see on the show itself.
The video includes the following SPN actors and actresses (and their Supernatural characters), in order of appearance:
• Osric Chau (Kevin Tran)
• Rob Benedict (Chuck Shurley)
• Richard Speight Jr. (Gabriel)
• Travis Aaron Wade (Cole Trenton)
• Tyler Johnston (Samandriel)
• Gil McKinney (Henry Winchester)
• Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester)
• Tahmoh Penikett (Gadreel)
• Mark Pellegrino (Lucifer)
• Timothy Omundson (Cain)
• Sebastian Roché (Balthazar)
• Lauren Tom (Linda Tran)
• Matt Cohen (John Winchester)
• Misha Collins (Castiel)
• Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester)
• Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester)
Trust me, you’ll want to see this.
P.S. Matt Cohen is shirtless, if that is any incentive for you.