Monster and Beats by Dr. Dre have created another pair of headphones with Lady Gaga, called the “Heartbeats 2.0 by Lady Gaga High Performance In-Ear Headphones w/ ControlTalk.”
Gaga’s new headphones will be available in two color choices, black/gunmetal and white/gold. Gaga designed these edgy spiked/studded headphones herself. Her previous headphone design featured a triangle/diamond, but her new headphones are inspired by the style of her new album “Born This Way.”
“The headphones themselves promise to deliver extreme clarity and deep bass, and pack in high-efficiency drivers that can play loudly without distortion. They also feature the flat-cord, tangle-free, cable design that was used in the first generation of Heartbeats. The headphones will also come with built-in ControlTalk for using it with your iPhone, etc,” according to ChipChick.com.
Here is some more information about the “Heartbeats 2.0 by Lady Gaga High Performance In-Ear Headphones w/ ControlTalk” from the Monster website:
• Designed by Lady Gaga, inspired by her leather jacket studs.
• High performance sound: accurate speaker design delivers music with extreme clarity and deep bass
• Large high-efficiency drivers play loudly without distortion
• Wired with Monster Cable for clear and accurate sound, with reduced interference
• Innovative, patent-pending flat-cord cable design that is ultra-flexible and tangle free
The “Heartbeats 2.0 by Lady Gaga High Performance In-Ear Headphones w/ ControlTalk” is currently available through monstercable.com for $129.95, and through amazon.com for $149.95.