Game Stop is getting a step ahead of the competition and has already released their Black Friday deals ad.
They will not be having a very early opening. The store’s doors will open on November 29th at Midnight, when their sales will begin.
Many of their deals will be Friday only.
Among the top deals in their flyer are:
- XBox 360 and PS3 Bundles for just $199
- Pre-owned Nintendo Wii’s for just $49.99
- A free LegoTtoyset with purchase of any Lego Video Game
- Recently released games (such as Assassins Creed III) starting at $14.99
- 50% off select XBox games
- A PS4 for $399
- Tablets starting at $69.99
- PS Vita Walking Dead Bundle for $199
As well as many headphones, cellphones, DVDs, computer games and more all listed in their leaked flyer.
You can take a look at the flyer here: http://blackfriday.com/stores/gamestop/flyers/black-friday/page-1
Be sure to sign up for my email alerts (below) to stay up to date on all the latest deals and Black Friday news!