Easter is Sunday, April 5th so stores are rolling out all kinds of sales this week for consumers.
From chocolate bunnies to clothing and jewelry shoppers can fins lots of great discounts for both Easter and everyday items.
Here’s what Target and Walmart have to offer; we’ve included sale days, featured items and a link to each of their sites.
Target’s Easter sale runs from today (Sunday, March 29) until Saturday, April 4 and includes deals chocolate, toys, clothing and more.
Here are some of their featured items in each of those categories:
· Spritz Easter Baskets ($1.50-$5), Spritz Easter Grass ($1-$2)
· *ONLY @ Target Godiva 7-ounce dark chocolate bunny (other select Godiva’s also on sale): $9.
· *ONLY @ Target Cadbury eggs (9-ounce) or m&m™chocolates (9.9-ounce): $2.89
· *ONLY @ Target Starburst sweet and sour jellybeans (other select Starburst also on sale): $2 for $4.
· Buy one, Get one 50% off all Crayola outdoor activities and art supplies (including art foam, colored bubbles, sidewalk chalk and more).
· *New @ Target Crayola™ Interactive color alive: $5.99.
· Buy one, Get one 50% off select toys (Barbie™, Fisher·Price™ , Hot Wheels™ and more): Barbie’s starting at $19.99, TMNT action gear for $12.99, HotWheels™ sets for $18 and more.
· 20% off Lego’s, boards games, VTech and others:
Clothes and Shoes-
· Buy one, Get one 50% off all women’s swimwear (all brands) and Merona apparel.
· 20% off shoes for the whole family (some styles available ONLY @ Target.com).
· Buy one, Get one 50% off Just One You by Carter’s™ for infants and toddlers.
Walmart’s Easter sale runs from today (Sunday, March 29) until Saturday, April 4 and features discounts on Easter supplies, food, clothing and more.
Here are some of their featured items in each category:
Easter Supplies & Food-
· Large bamboo baskets: $1.99, Select candies (m&m‘s, Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses and more) 9.9-ounces to 13.75-ounces: $2.88, 12-pack of hollow eggs: 88¢. Brach’s candy corn chicks: $2.88.
· Easter egg dye kits from PAAS and others: $1.48 to $3.98.
· Sam’s Choice ham: $1.98 per pound, Libby’s canned vegetables (select varieties): 60¢, Red or Yellow potatoes (5-pound bag): $3.47, Bone-in Turkey breast: $1.58 per pound.
· Select Disney plushers: $5, Select Disney and Melissa & Doug™ toys: $9.997, Select board games: $7.87 to $14.77, Crayola Barbie™ or Skylander™ color interactive coloring pages: $5.97.
· Lego: Classic box: $20, Junior fire suitcase: $15.94, Super Heroes Batman & Batman Attacks: $15394.
· Sidewalk Chalk, Paint, Shake ‘N’ Roll or giant sidewalk chalk: $4.97.
· Girl’s Faded Glory embellished tees or Hanes pocket tees: $4.97.
· Girl’s Faded Glory chino or denim shorts: $6.96; Knit waist shorts: $4.88.
· Boy’s Fruit of The Loom tees (crew or v-neck): $2.97.
· Boy’s infant/toddler Garanimals mix and match separates $4.88.
Will you be shopping for Easter at Target or Walmart? Tell us if you will be and what you plan to buy below.