The Chicago Blackhawks are the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions, winning game 6 2-0, and fans can already find T-shirts, hats and hoodies on sale in-stores.
We spoke with several Chicago retailers, who said they would be open immediately following a Blackhawks win regardless of the time tonight.
Here’s where you can go now to buy championship gear:
Sports World -3555 N Clark St (844) 462-4422.
A rep said the Wrigleyville sports apparel store will open immediately following a Blackhawks victory tonight and will have championship gear on hand for fans.
Sports Authority will open immediately following a Blackhawks victory with late night hours. All stores will also open early Tuesday morning at 7 A.M. (EST) to sell championship gear, including t-shirts, caps and hoodies.
Here are the locations of the Chicago stores:
• 9633 S. Cicero Ave., Oak Lawn, Ill.
• 7720 S. Cicero Ave., Burbank, Ill.
• 3134 N. Clark St.
• 1801 W. Fullerton Ave.
• 620 N. LaSalle St.
• 6420 W. Fullerton Ave.
• 4250 N. Harlem Ave.
• 1800 Harlem Ave.
• 7233 W. Dempster St.
• 3232 Lake Ave.
Several Dick’s stores will open immediately following a Chicago win tonight with extended night hours and Chicago-area stores will also open early Tuesday morning, starting at at 8 A.M. (EST).
The following Dick’s Sporting Goods locations will open their doors for the extended hours:
• The Maxwell, 1100 S. Canal Street, Chicago
• Westfield Shoppingtown Southlake, 2225 Southlake Mall, Merillville, Ind.
• Town & Country Shopping Center, 401 E. Palatine Road, Arlington Heights, Ill.
• Bloomingdale Court, 328 West Army Trail Road, Bloomingdale, Ill.
• McHenry Square, 3436 Shoppers Drive, McHenry, Ill.
• Town Center Promenade, 21830 West Long Grove Road, Deer Park, Ill.
• Prairie Market, 2470 US Hwy 34, Oswego, Ill.
• Tinley Park Town Center, 7370 West 191st St., Tinley Park, Ill.
• Streets of Woodfield, 601 N. Martingale, Schaumburg, Ill.
• Fountain Square, 810 E. Butterfield Road, Lombard, Ill.
• Village Crossing, 5601 Touhy Ave., Niles, Ill.
• Geneva Commons, 618 Commons Drive, Geneva, Ill.
• Orland Park Place, 1 Orland Park Place, Orland Park, Ill.
• The Glen, 1900 Tower Drive, Glenview, Ill.
• Algonquin, 1816 Randall Road, Algonquin, Ill.
• Springbrook Prairie Pavillion, 2763 W. 75th St., Naperville, Ill.
• Fashion Square, 700 N. Milwaukee Ave., Vernon Hills, Ill.
• Bradley Commons, 2054 N. State Route 50, Bourbonnais, Ill.
• Kendale Marketplace, 825 Erica Lane, Yorkeville, Ill.
• Highland Grove, 10251 Indianapolis Blvd., Highland, Ind.
Will you be buying Blackhawks Championship gear? Tell us what you buy and where you shopped below.