Looking for a couple of books to add to your Kindle, Nook or Kobo collection? Here’s today’s round-up of heavily discounted ebooks courtesy of BookBub:
• “Landed on Black” by Zach Fortier – Get ready for the no holds barred look into the real life of a police officer. As the author looks back on years of betrayal and tragedy, readers will realize what he learned so long ago — that in the world of crime, no one can be trusted.
• “A Spy at the Heart of the Third Reich” by Lucas Delattre – “Disturbing and riveting” (Booklist). In 1943, a young German named Fritz Kolbe became one of the Allies most valuable spies, providing the predecessor of the CIA with materials from Hitler’s Foreign Office. “A vivid portrait” (Publishers Weekly).
• “Scent of Lilacs” by Ann H. Gabhart – “A delight” (RT Book Reviews) with over 300 five-star Amazon reviews: Though she loves her preacher father, Jocie misses the mother she hardly remembers — but a long-buried family secret changes everything. A powerful Christian tale about coming of age and small-town life.
• “The Hunting Tree” by Ike Hamill – An amateur ghost hunter accidentally stirs a supernatural killer from his centuries-long slumber in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Now evil has been awakened, but it may also be humanity’s last chance…
• “Flower Net” by Lisa See – From the New York Times bestselling author of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan: When the body of an ambassador’s son is discovered in a lake and the child of a powerful Chinese family is found dead, David Stark and Liu Hulan suspect that the crimes are connected.
Check out the rest of today’s e-book deals over on the main BookBub website.