From now through November 28th, you can do your Black Friday shopping — with a cup of coffee in hand, feet up, as your turkey is brining, or over a helping of Pumpkin Pie — on Amazon.com.
True to our national Black Friday holiday, many deals will end on November 29, but you need not wait until Thursday for Black Friday sales anymore.
Amazon has introduced limited-time Lightning Deals where a new selection of products are released for sale as often as every 10 minutes, Deals of the Day, and Deals Week sales.
You can browse through the All Available, and Upcoming Deals, then set your calendar and alarm, or go grab another dessert before the item you’ve set your eyes on goes on sale!
For a daily email from Amazon with the Deals of the Day, you can subscribe for this list at http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/detail/512430.
Need ideas on what to get someone? The Electronics Holiday Gift Guide has many items on sale and many ship for free with Prime. The guide makes it so easy, as it has ideas for The Student, The Photographer, The Music Enthusiast. Access the guide here.
Some of the Black Friday deals that caught my eye are:
• Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-135mm STM Lens — discounted from $1,049 to $849, ships free.
• SanDisk Ultra 64GB UHI-I/Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up to 48MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQUAN-064G-G4A [Newest Version] — 50% off, for $32.99, ships free on orders over $35
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch, White) — on sale for $110
• LEGO Lord of the Rings for Xbox 360 – on sale for $15.99, ships free on orders over $35
• Lenovo Flex 2 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop – on sale for $749.99, ships free with Prime
• Hello Kitty Kid Safe Over the Ear Headphone w/ Volume Limiter — on sale for $19.99
Whether you are looking for a warm winter jacket, or an attractive piece of jewelry, a CD, a Kindle, or a TV., or an iPhone, you can shop at Amazon for many of your holiday gifts.
Why, if you start your shopping now, you might get your shopping done before that turkey is in the oven. Or, if you like to draw out your shopping experience, you could save some shopping for while you digest that turkey! Of course, the longer you wait, the less the pick in’s.
To enhance your shopping experience, you can stream holiday music by clicking on the snowflake with a musical note icon on the top center of the Amazon page.
I have quite liked surfing the Amazon website for Black Friday sales, while streaming holiday music. Now, that I have finished this article, I’m going to do some shopping of my own!
Do let us know about your Amazon Black Friday Deals Week shopping experience!
Did you find good deals?