The 2015 MLB All-Star Game takes place this Tuesday night (July 14), live from the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, Ohio and once again home field advantage in the World Series is at stake.
This will be the 86th Major League All-Star Game and for the 1st time ever the American League starting line-up will have no players from the NY Yankees or the Boston Red Sox .
For those watching from home here is everything you need to know, including time, channel, free live streaming options, lineups and predictions.
Time: Coverage starts at 7 P.M. (EST)/ 4 P.M. (PST) with a 1-hour pre-game show; game coverage starts at 8 P.M. (EST)/ 5 P.M. (PST)– all on FOX.
Coverage is free but you will need to sign-in using a participating cable provider.
1. Mike Trout, CF — Los Angeles Angels
2. Josh Donaldson, 3B — Toronto Blue Jays
3. Albert Pujols, 1B — Los Angeles Angels
4. Nelson Cruz, DH — Seattle Mariners
5. Lorenzo Cain, RF — Kansas City Royals
6. Adam Jones, LF — Baltimore Orioles
7. Salvador Perez, C — Kansas City Royals
8. Jose Altuve, 2B — Houston Astros
9. Alcides Escobar, SS — Kansas City Royals
Dallas Keuchel, LHP — Houston Astros
1. Andrew McCutchen, CF — Pittsburgh Pirates
2. Todd Frazier, 3B — Cincinnati Reds
3. Bryce Harper, RF — Washington Nationals
4. Paul Goldschmidt, 1B — Arizona Diamondbacks
5. Buster Posey, C — San Francisco Giants
6. Anthony Rizzo, DH — Chicago Cubs
7. Jhonny Peralta, SS — St. Louis Cardinals
8. Joc Pederson, LF — Los Angeles Dodgers
9. DJ LeMahieu, 2B — Colorado Rockies
Zack Greinke, RHP — Los Angeles Dodgers
NL pitcher Zach Greinke, is having a hell of a 1st half- he has not allowed a run in an impressive 35 and two-thirds straight innings, and leads all big league pitchers with an astounding 1.39 ERA.
Keuchel has a pretty good season going so far too on the American League side- he has a 2.23 ERA and 11 wins, which ties him for 1st in the AL.
He also has the most inning pitched this season, with 137 1/3.
It’s hard to predict these games, because even with home field advantage at stake, this is more of a fun event for the players.
I’m an American League girl, so I’m picking them: 5-2.
Who do you think will win? Tell us your predictions and follow all my latest TV and streaming reports on Twitter!