Labor Day means the end of summer…. and it also means big sales on all the things you need or want from retailers nationwide.
Target, Macy’s & Kmart are having store-wide sales, in-stores and online & we have everything you need to know to navigate all the deals going on.
Walmart, Best Buy & JC Penney are also having sales, which you can see here.
Here are each stores holiday hours & featured sale items to make your shopping experience easy & fun. Here’s what to look for:
Target’s Labor Day sale features savings on clothing, appliances, electronics & more and will run from now through Monday, September 7th.
They will also be having a Force Friday Star Wars event all day on Saturday, September 5th, with midnight openings on Friday in select locations.
Target will be open all day on Labor Day.
Featured sales items & discounts include:
.Use the code LABORDAY to get up to 25% off on men’s & women’s clothing & home furnishings online.
• Clothing: women’s Mossimo yoga pants: $10 (Save $4.99), 20% off all kid’s Cherokee clothing & men’s 6-pack (with 2 bonus) Hanes t-shirts: $12.99 (Save $2.00)
• Electronics: Westinghouse 55″ 1080p LED TV: $399.99 (Save $200), Beats by Dre Solo 2 Headphones: $169.99 (Save $30), Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator: $89.99 (Save $40)
• Appliances: Emerson 2.7 Cubic-Foot Refrigerator: $89 (Save $50), Shark Rocket Professional Vacuum: $159.99 (Save $40)
Macy’s Labor Day sale will run from now through Monday, September 7th and features deep discounts on clothing, appliances & more.
The store will be open on Labor Day with normal business hours.
Here are their featured sale items & info:
Save 30-75% off store-wide, plus, take an extra 10-20% off select sale & clearance items with your Macy’s Club Card or WOW Pass.
Macy’s Lavor Day mattress & furniture sale features special financing on purchases over $499; Sealy East Hills Queen mattress: $147 (Save $320), Beautyrest Classic Zoey Queen mattress set: $599 (Save $500) & more.
• Macy’s Denim Nation sale: Levi’s for women & women: $39.99 (Save $15- $18) & for boys: $24.99 (Save $20-$25).
• Baby & Kids Sale: save up to 50% off baby clothing from Carter’s, First Impressions & more; $8.99 mix-n-match from Disney, Carter’s & others.
• Men: clearance dress shirts and tees for men: $45-$75 (75% off), 20% off men’s Nike & Adidas & Champion tees: $9.99
• Women: 40% off women’s Active wear, 40-50% off, but 1 bra & get the 2nd for $10, 40-50% off Style & Co., & junior tees & leggings: $14.99 (Save $5).
• Shoes: women’s flat’s: $39.99, select Sketcher’s Reebok & New Balance for him & her on sale.
• Housewares: 30% + 15% off toasters, grills & microwaves, 50% off Martha Stewart Collection enameled cast iron, Pem America Modern Stripe 3-piece comforter set: $19.99 (Save $60) & twin sheet sets: $9.99.
• Tommy Hilfiger Black Leather Strap Watch for him: $48.75 (25% off), 50% off Gianni Bernini handbags & 30-50% off all other handbags.
Kmart’s Labor Day sale features in-store and online ONLY deals on almost every item and runs now through September 7th.
Here’s the deals they are offering:
• Women: clothing- up to 25% off Jaclyn Smith fall clothing line: tops start at $7.48 (Save $2), leggings are $20.20 (Save $6), skirts are $14.99 (Save $5) & more; bras (online ONLY): $5-$20 from Hanes, Warners, BestForm & others.
• Men: up to 30% off men’s activewear from Everlast (online ONLY): joggers for $9.99 & up, fleeces for $9.99, shorts for $12-$14 & more.
• Home: save 50% on select Essential Home 7-piece bedding sets: $35 & up, 25-50% on cookware from Pyrex, Essential Home & others, 28% off Kenmore freezer refrigerator: $599.99 (Save $150) & more.
• Up to 20 percent off HDTVs: LG 50″ 1080 LED HDTV: $549.99 (Save $30), RCA 46″ LED TV: $379.99 (Save $70) & other select TV’s.
Plus, find additional online and Doorbuster savings all weekend long.
What do you think of these Labor Day sales?
Tell us what you plan to stock up on and be sure to continue to follow all my latest consumer news reports on Twitter!