Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders during the months of April, May, and June, 2011.
The savings are as follows: 25% at Disney Value Resorts, 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts, 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts, and 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
The following is a sample of individual room rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $79 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $122 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $217
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $297 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $257
- Polynesian, garden view room: $311 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $396 per night
- Saratoga Spring, 2 bedroom villa: $411 per night
Passholders must check in during the travel dates. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available in the deal. There are restrictions that apply to certain dates, weekend prices may be slightly higher.
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Dates in April are discounted at a much lower percentage at the value and moderate resorts, so rates will be higher than listed above.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
Disneyvacations.com has more information regarding room rates, and disneyworld.disney.go.com has details on becoming an Annual Passholder.