Walmart has released its Black Friday 2105 ad, and consumers can expect some huge savings both in-stores and online
The retailer is going big with their online deals this year: unlike in years past when you HAD to go to the store, many of the big ticket items (including TV’s) will be available on Walmart.com.
The sale will begin online at 3 A.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving morning and in stores at 9 P.M. (EST) on Thanksgiving Day.
Walmart also has a mobile app for its customers, where they can get a first look at the 32-page Black Friday circular.
Here is a run-down of their featured sales items:
• Televisions: Roku 32” Class Smart HDTV: $125 (special buy), 40” Class HDTV: $149 (special buy) and Samsung 55” Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV: $998 (save$200 )
• Video Game Consoles: PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle: $299 (save $50) and other
• Fitness Gadgets: Fitbit Flex Wristband: $59 (save $40), the Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband for $119 (save$30) and others.
• Video Games: Over 100 video games starting at $8; plus, pay $27 for NBA2K16, Madden ’16 and FIFA ’16 for Xbox One (save $32.88)
• Over 800 DVDs and Blu-ray movies starting at just $1.96
• Home Appliances starting at $9.72 each, including: a 12-cup Programmable Black & Decker Coffee Maker, Oster 8-Speed Blender or Crock-Pot Stainless 5-Qt. Slow Cooker and
• Toys: Star Wars Lightsaber: $5 (save $3.94), LEGO or Duplo Large Creative Box: $30 (special buy) and more.
What do you think of Walmart’s 2015 Black Friday deals?
Share your thoughts below and be sure to follow all my latest consumer news reports on Twitter!