Urban Decay’s latest addition to its vastly popular Naked line, Naked 3, is now available.
The palette features 12 new shades with a hint toward rose and pink-toned hues.
These 12 “never-before-seen” shades encompass mattes, pearls, and shimmers ranging from pale pink to metallic black.
A new double-ended shadow and blending brush is included with the palette, which is housed in a rose-gold tin with mirror inside.
UrbanDecay.com is also giving away resealable samples of all four of its Eyeshadow Primer Potions with purchase of a Naked3 Palette.
The site says, “Each sample holds about a week’s worth of Primer!”
Primer formulas include original, Sin, Eden, and Anti-Aging.
The palette retails for $52 and is currently only available at UrbanDecay.com.
Rumors have the Naked3 palette arriving for sale sometime in December at Sephora and Ulta.
Update: As of 12-6-13, the Naked3 palette is also available online at Ulta.com and Sephora.com. The Naked3 palette will be available in Sephora and Ulta stores starting December 12, 2013.
Shade names and Urban Decay’s descriptions of the Naked3 palette follow below:
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin)
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin)
- Limit (light dusty rose matte)
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle)
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte)
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)
- Factory (pinky-brown satin)
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift)
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle).
An online tutorial provides instructions on how to pull together a look with the new shadows.
Urban Decay also offers a “Love It or Leave It Guarantee” which provides free returns on non-sale items purchased at UrbanDecay.com.
Rules and restrictions pertaining to the free returns can be viewed at http://www.urbandecay.com/returns-and-exchanges/return.html.
To view or learn more about Urban Decay’s new Naked3 palette visit: http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked3/409.html.
What do you think of the new shades? Will you be picking up the Naked3 palette anytime soon?