Big Lots will continue its tradition of being open on Thanksgiving Day for November 2013.
Three days of special holiday deals will begin on Thanksgiving Day with different sets of deals being offered for Black Friday and Saturday, November 30.
Big Lots stores will open at 7 a.m. on Thanksgiving and at 6 a.m. on Black Friday.
Stores will close at 11 p.m. both days.
The retailer says it will offer “its lowest prices ever on several items, including Simmons recliners and sleeper sofas, fireplaces, tablets, media players, and toys.”
Special one-day only deals at Big Lots for Thanksgiving Day include:
- Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses with free matching foundations
- “Our lowest price ever” on 60” media fireplaces
- Junior Smart Tablets with over 50 apps and books featuring Disney & Marvel
- Holiday food gift sets for $5 and $10
Black Friday deals at Big Lots feature:
- 7” Internet tablets with Bluetooth keyboards
- “Our lowest price ever” on Polaroid Touch Media Players
- Buy One, Get One 50% (equal or lesser value) on all Hot Wheels & Matchbox Playsets, all Play-doh, all plush, all preschool toys, all puzzles and board games
A Scratch & Win Cash Card will be given to the first 100 customers at every Big Lots store on Black Friday. The card is good for $5 to $100 off the customer’s next purchase.
Saturday, November 30, will also bring more deals for Big Lots shoppers.
Super Saturday deals include:
- $10 and $15 Fisher Price & Sesame Street toy deals featuring Talking Plush Elmo, Splash Around Dora, and Thomas and Friends Playsets
- Price cuts on pre-list Christmas trees, LED lights, decorations, and outdoor holiday decor
As part of its holiday deals, Big Lots is giving shoppers a coupon good for $10 off their next purchase (between Dec. 1 – Dec. 14) when they spend $50 or more on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, or Super Saturday.
Shoppers can visit www.biglots.com to view more Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals being offered at Big Lots for 2013.