Target will be among the retailers open Thanksgiving Day for 2013.
Target stores in the U.S. will open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving with Black Friday deals beginning at that time, the company announced today. (A list of Black Friday doorbuster deals follows at the end of this article.)
Target’s Black Friday sale will run both online and in stores from Thursday, November 28 to Saturday, November 30.
Target.com will also begin its Black Friday sale early in the morning hours on Thanksgiving Day. Almost all in-store deals and hundreds of Black Friday deals will be available online.
REDcard purchases will receive free shipping on Black Friday deals.
Target says, “Sale offers are valid while supplies last, with no rain checks.”
Target shoppers who spend $75 or more in store on Black Friday (from midnight to store close) will be given a coupon for 20 percent off a store purchase in early December.
REDcard purchases that are normally eligible to receive an additional 5 percent off will still be eligible to do so on Black Friday.
For two weeks beginning Sunday, November 24, Target.com will also offer fifteen daily deals that can only be found online.
Other deals will include Cartwheel and Cyber Week specials.
Target’s Cartwheel is a new digital savings program that gives shoppers an opportunity to save money on items throughout the store.
During Thanksgiving week, from Sunday, November 24 through Wednesday, November 27, whenever one Cartwheel deal is redeemed, shoppers will unlock an offer for an additional deal.
A preview of Target’s Cyber Week deals reveals over 100,000 items will be on sale throughout the week.
Free shipping offers as well as online deals on categories including toys, electronics, housewares, apparel, and more will be part of Target’s Cyber Week sale. The company says examples of brands include Dyson, LeapFrog, Kitchen-Aid, LG, and Canon.
Target store hours will be extended for the holidays with most stores closing at 11 p.m. on Black Friday. Since hours will vary by location, shoppers can check Target.com for local opening and closing times.
The company says, “Target compensates all hourly team members who work on a national holiday, including Thanksgiving, with pay equal to time and a half their hourly rate. Team members who work shifts from store open on Thanksgiving to 8 a.m. on Black Friday will receive additional compensation on top of holiday premium pay.”
Deals can also be found through Target’s mobile app, which features the Weekly Ad and coupons. The app gives customers the ability to create shopping lists and check item availability in local stores.
Target’s list of top Black Friday doorbuster deals include:
- iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16 GB, $299 plus a $75 Target GiftCard with purchase
- iPad Air Wi-Fi 16 GB, $479 plus a $100 Target GiftCard with purchase
- Element 50” 1080p LED TV, $229.00
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $119.00 (Regular price: $179.99)
- Nikon L320 Camera, $99.00 (original price: $229.99)
- Nintendo 3DS XL Game System, $149.99 (Regular price: $199.99)
- Select Ride Ons including Kid Trax Viper, $99.00 (Regular price: $179.99)
- Select DVDs, $4.00 and $6.00
- Dyson DC24, $259.00 (Regular price: $399.99)
- 6’ Pre-lit Artificial Trees (clear or multicolored), $30.00 (Regular price: $67.00)
- Select sleepwear for men, women and kids, $5.00
- Buy one, Get one 50 percent off select toys* including Monster High, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lalaloopsy, Our Generation, and more
*The two toys must be of the same brand, the lower-priced item will be 50% off.
Target’s Black Friday ad can be viewed at: Target.com/WeeklyAd.
Black Friday store hours for Target’s Canada locations can be found here.