On Sunday, September 18, the Dallas Cowboys will take on the San Francisco 49ers in a game that promises to be an exciting one.
Last Sunday, the Cowboys had their first loss in 248 when they fell to the New York Jets 24-27. The 49ers were victorious against the defending Seattle Seahawks, and are hoping to build on their 33-17 victory in their upcoming game against Dallas.
According to Sportsbook, the Cowboys are currently listed as 3-point favorites against the 49ers, and the game’s total is sitting at 41 1/2.
Public betting trends to consider (as provided by Sportsbook):
– The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’s last 5 games when playing San Francisco
– The total has gone OVER in 13 of Dallas’s last 14 games
– The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas’s last 7 games on the road
– Dallas is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games
– The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 5 games when playing Dallas
– San Francisco is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
– The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 6 games
– The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 5 games at home
Adam Wells of Bleacher Report has predicted that the Cowboys will beat the 49ers 28-17.
The football game will take place on Sunday at 4:15 p.m. EST on FOX and DirecTV (Channel 714). The game can be heard on 105.3 The Fan (Dallas), KNBR/BONE (San Francisco), and Sirius Channel 139 (San Francisco).
For more information, such as stats and rankings, please visit the NFL website.