The best of the best in golf will go head-to-head this week at Augusta National in Augusta, Georgia for the 2015 Masters, which is considered THE biggest of golf’s four major tournaments.
Augusta is known for two things: its famous green jacket that every golfer wants to wear, and its deceptively hard golf holes that every golfer wants to conquer.
News For Shoppers has everything you need to know, including dates, tee times, channel info, free live streaming and a preview of day one.
Thursday, April 9 – Sunday, April 12.
· Thursday & Friday: 3-7:30 P.M. (EST) on ESPN
· Saturday: 3-7 P.M. (EST) on CBS
· Sunday: 2-7 P.M. (EST) on CBS
Free Live streaming:
There is NO sign-in required to access this site.
Tee Times (Round 1&2):
Tee times starts at 7:45 A.M. (EST) and the last tee time is at 1:59 P.M. (EST) for both rounds; Here are some notable tee times for each round:
· Bubba Watson, last years Masters winner will tee off at 9:24 A.M. (EST) with Justin Rose and Gunn Yang.
· Tiger Woods will tee off at 1:48 P.M. (EST) with Jamie Donaldson and Jimmy Walker.
· Jason Day, Sergio Garcia, Rickie Fowler will tee off last at 1:59 P.M. (EST).
· Tiger Woods, Jamie Donaldson and Jimmy Walker tee off at 10:30 A.M. (EST)
· Bubba Watson, Justin Rose and Gunn Yang tee off at 12:42 P.M. (EST)
· Jason Day, Sergio Garcia, Rickie Fowler tee off at 10:41 A.M (EST).
You can see a complete list of tee times here: Masters tee times.
It’s a good thing Tiger Woods is used to being in the spotlight, because everyone will be watching to see whether he is back to being the dominant force he once was.
This is the first tournament he is playing in after deciding to take time off from the sport that made him a God. Now we will all see if the time away helped restore his confidence and his swing.
Besides Tiger, other golfers to watch are Rory Mcllroy, who will complete the Grand Slam with a win here, Bubba Watson, Jordan Spieth (runner-up last year) and Jimmy Walker, a late bloomer who has an impressive stroke on the greens.
Who do you think will dominate on day 1 of the 2015 Master? Share your insights with us below.