Target has announced a series of deals and sales to help out last-minute Christmas shoppers.
The first sale will take place on Thursday, December 19. It will be a one-day sale available in stores with offers through Cartwheel— Target’s digital savings program accessible via mobile devices.
Close to 40 items will be featured with discounts of 10 to 60 percent off. Categories range across the store and include toys, apparel, and cookware.
Target will be holding its Last Minute Sale for Christmas deals from December 22 to December 24 in stores.
Top deals from the Last-Minute Sale include:
- Free $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of a 16GB iPad Mini with Wi-Fi
- Free $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of an iPhone 5C for $30 (regularly $99)
- $10 off any toy purchase of $75 or more with in-ad coupon
- 20 percent off all LEGO Super Heroes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Legends of Chima sets
- Save $70 – Magnavox 32” Class LED HDTV for $189.99 (regularly $259.99)
- Save $20 – Nook Simple Touch e-reader for $39 (regularly, $59)
- Save $4.99 – “Despicable Me 2” and “Fast & Furious 6” DVD $15 (regularly $19.99)
Last-minute shoppers can also order gifts online at Target.com and pick them up in store through 2 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
The top-selling gifts at Target so far this holiday season have been:
- Electronics: iPad Air and Beats headphones, mobile phones and accessories, cameras, and video games
- Toys: LEGO minifigures, Flutterbye Flying Fairy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles basic action figures and action gear, and the robot dog Zoomer
- Entertainment: “Despicable Me 2” and “Fast & Furious 6” DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Housewares: Keurig brewers and Dyson vacuums
- Apparel and Accessories: Jewelry and handbags
Target’s Holiday Price Match, good until December 21, can save shoppers by matching competitors’ prices.
According to Target.com, the Holiday Price Match states: “We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at Target or CityTarget stores between Nov. 1 and Dec. 21, and find the identical item for less at Target or CityTarget stores, or at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad. Simply bring in proof of the current lower price and we’ll match the price at the Guest Service Desk.”
On December 22, Target’s every day Price Match Guarantee will resume.
For more information on Target’s Holiday Price Match, visit https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/holiday-price-match#q5699.
More information on Target’s Last Minute Sale and 2013 Christmas deals can be found at Target.com.