Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z made a huge announcement on Friday. The duo will be going on a 12-city stadium tour. The tour has been named “Legends of the Summer.”
Justin and Jay will visit 12 cities in North America, kicking off in Toronto on July 17th. Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago are also on the list.
“Suit & Tie” is Justin’s comeback single, which features Jay-Z, while his new album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ is set to be released on March 19th.
Here’s the full list of cities for the tour, with their respective states, stadiums and dates:
- 1) 7/17 – Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre
2) 7/19 – New York, NY @ Yankee Stadium
3) 7/22 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
4) 7/26 – San Francisco, CA @ Candlestick Park
5) 7/28 – Pasadena, CA @ The Rose Bowl
6) 7/31- Vancouver, BC @ BC Place Stadium
7) 8/4 – Hershey, PA @ Hershey Park Stadium
8) 8/6 – Detroit, MI@ Ford Field
9) 8/8 – Baltimore, MD@ M&T Bank Stadium
10) 8/10 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
11) 8/13 – Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park
12) 8/16 – Miami, FL@ Sun Life Stadium
Justin Timberlake last went on a tour in 2007, while Jay-Z last performed an eight set concert series in 2012 at the newly built Barclays Center, located in Brooklyn, New York.
Tickets for all the shows will go on sale Thursday, February 28th, except for the New York tour date.
Are you going?